Home – Ginzkey Law Office provides aggressive legal representation to people injured in accidents and to the family members of fatal accident victims.
Our Team – The Team at Ginzkey Law Office Combines Decades of Experience With Personal Attention
- James Ginzkey – James P. Ginzkey has effectively litigated cases throughout Illinois for more than 35 years. See Mr. Ginzkey’s credentials.
- Chase Molchin – Chase Molchin is an experienced trial lawyer with a special interest in complex plaintiff’s litigation.
- Support Staff – Our support staff has been with us for many, many years and exhibit compassion and dedication to the clients.
- FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions about our Law Firm in Bloomington, IL
Personal Injury Law – The knowledge and expertise of the personal injury attorneys at Ginzkey Law Office go beyond accidents.
- 5 Reasons You Need the Help of a Personal Injury Attorney -Five great reasons to use Ginzkey Law Office instead of trying to battle it out on your own
- Frequently Asked Questions – You have questions, we have answers.
Car Accidents – If you are injured in an auto accident, you don’t have to face the consequences alone.
- What do you do after a car accident? – The actions you take immediately after a car accident can have a tremendous impact on your legal options.
- Getting your medical bills paid after a car accident – It is very important to know how to coordinate insurance benefits.
- Uninsured Motorist Accident – What do you do if the other driver has no car insurance or is underinsured?
- These 3 Costly Mistakes Could Cost You – Protect your health and money by avoiding these mistakes.
- Frequently Asked Questions – It’s important to know what to do if you’ve been in an accident. Mistakes can be costly.
Birth Injuries – If you believe that your child suffered a birth injury as a result of malpractice or negligence, it is wise to seek early and independent legal advice.
- When a Child is Injured – If your child is injured or killed in an accident, we can help
Construction Accidents & Premises Liability – Ginzkey Law Office is ready to investigate the scene of the accident, collect witness testimony, and consult with medical experts to determine the cause and extent of your injuries.
Dangerous Drugs – Lawsuits based on dangerous prescription or over-the-counter drugs
DePuy / Metal Hip Devices – You need an experienced attorney to both advise you and assist you in obtaining compensation for your suffering and for replacement of a defective hip device.
Emergency Room Errors – Our practice takes cases involving emergency room errors resulting in serious harm or premature death.
Industrial Accidents – After an Industrial Accident, you should file a worker’s compensation claim and consult a personal injury attorney.
Medical Malpractice – Ginzkey Law Office has the tools and resources required to expose medical malpractice.
Motorcycle / Bicycle Accidents – A common cause of motorcycle or bicycle accidents is the activity of animals on or near the road.
Multidistrict Litigation – MDL has become increasingly common in the administration of lawsuits involving drugs and defective medical devices.
Product Liability – If you’ve been injured by a defective product, please contact The Ginzkey Law Office.
Failure to Diagnose & Misdiagnosis – We represent injured people and their families in complex cases of medical malpractice involving failure to diagnose a serious illness.
Surgical Errors – Surgical malpractice occurs when a physician or surgeon deviates from the standard of care required under the circumstances presented.
Trucking Accidents – Truck accidents are some of the most complex and devastating motor vehicle accidents on the road.
- Trucking Regulations & Truck Driver Error -Learn the Federal Trucking Safety Regulations
Wrongful Death – Discovering that the death of a family member was a result of the negligence of another party can be devastating and deserves compensation.
- 6 Common Causes of Wrongful Death Cases – The most prevalent causes of a wrongful death case.
Case Results – See some of our notable verdicts and settlements.
Areas Served – View the entire list of Illinois cities and counties we service.
Contact Us – Use our online form to send an e-mail