Home – Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC provides aggressive legal representation to people injured in accidents and to the family members of fatal accident victims.
Our Team – The Team at Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC Combines Decades of Experience With Personal Attention
- James Ginzkey – James P. Ginzkey has effectively litigated cases throughout Illinois for more than 35 years. See Mr. Ginzkey’s credentials.
- Chase Molchin – Chase Molchin is an experienced trial lawyer with a special interest in complex plaintiff’s litigation.
- Support Staff – Our support staff has been with us for many, many years and exhibit compassion and dedication to the clients.
- FAQ’s About Personal Injury Law Firms – Frequently Asked Questions about our Law Firm in Bloomington, IL
Personal Injury Law – The knowledge and expertise of the personal injury attorneys at Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC go beyond accidents.
- 6 Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Bloomington Case – Six great reasons to use Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC instead of trying to battle it out on your own
- Personal Injury Law FAQ’s – You have questions, we have answers.
- Children’s Injuries – If your child is injured or killed in an accident, we can help
Car Accidents – Advice and tips if you have been in a car accident.
- Car Accident Lawyers – If you are injured in an auto accident, you don’t have to face the consequences alone.
- What To Do After a Car Accident In Bloomington That’s Not Your Fault – The actions you take immediately after a car accident can have a tremendous impact on your legal options.
- Getting Medical Bills Paid: Car Accident Settlement – It is very important to know how to coordinate insurance benefits.
- How to Deal with An Uninsured Motorist Accident in Illinois – What do you do if the other driver has no car insurance or is underinsured?
- 10 Common Mistakes After a Car Accident That Could Be Costly – Protect your health and money by avoiding these mistakes.
- Car Accident FAQ’s: Police, Insurance, Medical Treatment & More – It’s important to know what to do if you’ve been in an accident. Mistakes can be costly.
Birth Injuries – If you believe that your child suffered a birth injury as a result of malpractice or negligence, it is wise to seek early and independent legal advice.
Dangerous Drugs – Lawsuits based on dangerous prescription or over-the-counter drugs
DePuy / Metal Hip Devices – You need an experienced attorney to both advise you and assist you in obtaining compensation for your suffering and for replacement of a defective hip device.
Emergency Room Errors – Our practice takes cases involving emergency room errors resulting in serious harm or premature death.
Industrial Accidents – After an Industrial Accident, you should file a worker’s compensation claim and consult a personal injury attorney.
Medical Malpractice – Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC has the tools and resources required to expose medical malpractice.
Motorcycle / Bicycle Accidents – A common cause of motorcycle or bicycle accidents is the activity of animals on or near the road.
Multidistrict Litigation – MDL has become increasingly common in the administration of lawsuits involving drugs and defective medical devices.
Premises Liability – Property owners are required by Illinois law to ensure with a high degree of confidence that legal visitors are safe.
Product Liability – If you’ve been injured by a defective product, please contact Ginzkey & Molchin, LLC.
Failure to Diagnose & Misdiagnosis – We represent injured people and their families in complex cases of medical malpractice involving failure to diagnose a serious illness.
Surgical Errors – Surgical malpractice occurs when a physician or surgeon deviates from the standard of care required under the circumstances presented.
Trucking Accidents – Truck accidents are some of the most complex and devastating motor vehicle accidents on the road.
- Common Truck Driver Errors: FMCSR Violations That Lead to Lawsuits -Learn the Federal Trucking Safety Regulations
Workplace Injury – The workplace injury attorneys at Ginzkey & Molchin work hard to investigate the incident and determine the cause and extent of your injuries.
Wrongful Death – Discovering that the death of a family member was a result of the negligence of another party can be devastating and deserves compensation.
- 6 Common Causes of Wrongful Death Cases – The most prevalent causes of a wrongful death case.
Case Results – See some of our notable verdicts and settlements.
Areas Served – View the entire list of Illinois cities and counties we service.
Contact Us – Use our online form to send an e-mail