Medical malpractice causes serious injuries and life threatening medical complications. The attorneys of Ginzkey Law Office, located in Bloomington, Illinois consult medical experts from leading medical centers in St. Louis and Chicago such as Barnes Hospital, Washington University, Rush Medical Center, Northwestern, and the University of Chicago. Using specialists throughout the medical profession, James P. Ginzkey and Chase Molchin identify failures on the part of doctors in diagnosing cancer, birth complications, surgical errors, and treatment protocols. To investigate your claim, they collect records, interview hospital staff, and meticulously review the medical and scientific issues involved.
Ginzkey Law Office has the tools and resources required to expose medical malpractice. Willing to travel, Jim Ginzkey and Chase Molchin represent clients throughout central Illinois, including Champaign, Clinton, Danville, Decatur, Eureka, Gibson City, Joliet, Kankakee, Lacon, LaSalle, Lincoln, Monticello, Morris, Morton, Normal, Ottawa, Paxton, Pekin, Peoria, Peru, Pontiac, Springfield, Taylorville, Urbana, Washington and Watseka. To schedule a free consultation, contact the Ginzkey Law Office today.
Medical Malpractice Injury Claims
The personal injury attorneys at the Ginzkey Law Office represent clients in the following kinds of medical malpractice cases:
- Birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Incorrect doses of medication
- Late cancer diagnosis
- Emergency room errors
- Wrongful death
- Failure to diagnose – meningitis, heart attack, stroke, etc.
Our Medical Malpractice Lawyers Have a History Of Success
With over 35 years of experience practicing personal injury law in and around Bloomington, Illinois, our lawyers have gotten their clients seven to eight figure verdicts and settlements.
Medical Malpractice Verdicts
- Porter v. Podzamsky, et al; LaSalle County, Ottawa, IL No. 03 L 83 $23.7 million
- Cain v. DeWeert; McLean County, Bloomington, IL No. 14 L 28 $4.78 million
- Fief v. Overcash; Peoria County, Peoria, IL No. 07 L 39 $1.2 million
- Whitcomb v. Horng; McLean County, Bloomington, IL No. 10 L 119 $504,000
Medical Malpractice Settlement
- Franklin v. Veterans Administration; U.S. District Court for the N.D. IL No. 03 CV 06531 $650,000
Contact Our Bloomington Medical Malpractice Attorneys
We serve Bloomington, Pekin, Peoria, Morris, Normal, Chicago, Champaign and other cities in Central Illinois.